October 15, 2010

BAD DAY

14-10-2010

is such a BAD day for me.
Involved in a chain accident when i on the way home after my late lunch.
Few more minutes distance and i can reach my sweet home but i get in an accident.

"sui" a!!


Front car suddenly emergency brake.
When i emergency brake,
i dont understand why my car still bang so hard to front car with only 40km/j speed!!

FUCK this shit.

It suppose got 4 car involved but the 1st car which is suddenly brake and it just drove away.
Once accident,
the call man straight away appear and i don't even know where they come from.
Damn efficient.
This make me think that is it the 1st car conspire with those call man!!

*sigh*

Back to the life which had to take bus to word.
Never mind,
walk more for exercise since i getting fatter!!

HAHAHA




This is the 2nd car.

Only bumper kemek.

(1st car had runaways)



3rd car

Also only bumper kemek a lil bit.

And is a FORD,

it damn hard.!!



Now,

see my Kenari.





Damn pity.

Car plate also drop halfway.

Bonnet, headlamp and some inside part also....

Some more driver side door just can open half.

Is a bad day.


Time to go pray!!

No comments:

Post a Comment