December 20, 2010

Today isn't my day

Today I think i should not walk or drive around.

Or should said,

I shouldn't go out!!


Today isn't my day.

=(

Almost bang by vehicle for twice.

When lunch time,

just went down from office and trying to cross the road and I almost bang by a motorcycle.

Within 1 minutes,

I didn't realize that the car is reversing and i walk pass by behind the car like nobody business.

Almost get bang for second time.

Third,

when finding parking at Sunway Pyramid parking lot...

I was so excited when saw a parking and I didn't realize a car is turning in.

FUCK!

Luckily still can managed to emergency break!!


What the hell is going on me today?

Soul OUT?!


Damn blurr for whole fucking day!


And now i am safety reach home.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment